We take your safety, and ours, very seriously. Due to the pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus COVID-19, things will be different than they were before. We are following the guidelines provided by the Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners and the CDC in an effort to keep everyone safe. The following are some things that you can expect:
- Our waiting room is closed, so you will be asked to remain in your vehicle for the duration of the visit. We also ask that if you are providing transportation for another patient, you do not leave during this appointment.
- When you arrive, you will call our office from your vehicle to check-in for your appointment.
- You will be required to confirm that you have not experienced any symptoms of COVID-19, nor come into contact with anyone who has tested positive, in the last 14 days.
- We may take temperatures prior to bringing any patients back to our clinic.
- One adult may accompany a minor child to the clinic for a visit; all other people must remain in the vehicle.
These are just a few of the changes that we have made. All of this is to keep our staff and our patients safe. If you have any questions, please contact our office at your convenience. We are happy to answer them!