Our goal is to provide outstanding oral health care with cutting edge technology in a welcoming and safe environment for all of our patients.
In an effort to do this, we ask that all patients follow our general Office Policies, listed below. Thank you for your cooperation!
- If you are late for your scheduled appointment, you may be required to reschedule for a later date and time.
- If you have dental insurance, we will gladly process your claim. We request that you pay your estimated portion when services are rendered.
- Not all patients are here for the same services. If someone else is called to our clinic before you are called, even if they arrive after you, be assured that you are not being skipped. Appointments are scheduled for a variety of time frames and services to provide the best care for all patients.
- Please provide proper supervision for all children at all times.
- For the safety of all patients, we respectfully ask that only one adult accompany a minor child into our clinic area while services are being rendered. Adults may not be accompanied by their own child or children.
- Appropriate attire, including shoes, must be worn at all times.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in our dental clinic.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed.
- No firearms are allowed.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.